碰到一个腹泻的歪果仁,你该如何问病史?
2016/8/3 医学界消化频道

    

     当你面对说英语的腹泻患者,下面这些你有必要收藏起来,以备不时之需!

     来源:“医学博士英语”微信公众号

     作者:小白老师

     小白老师说:医学英语会话实用句型总结,希望能让大家读了即会,会了即用,用了即对,面对说英语的病人,我们能不回避、不拒绝,不慌不忙,张口就来。

     Useful Words——有用的词汇和短语

     1. Possible Diseases 可能的疾病

     food poisoning 食物中毒

     dysentery 痢疾

     intestinal obstruction 肠梗阻

     dehydration 脱水

     intussusception (pediatrics) 肠套叠(小儿科)

     crohn's disease 节段性回肠炎

     irritable bowel syndrome 过敏性结肠炎

     bowel tumour 肠瘤

     constipation 便秘

     2. Descriptive Words for Faeces and Diarrhea 有关“粪便”和“腹泻”的描述

     liquid 液体的

     lumpy粒状的

     semi-soft 半软的

     soft软的

     mucousy 粘液的

     bloody 带血的

     smelly发臭的

     pus

     milk deposits 牛奶样沉淀物

     un-digested 未经消化的

     watery 水样的

     bloody and like jelly(jello) 带血且呈胶装

     light brown 浅棕色

     dark brown 咖啡色

     cream color 乳白色

     beige浅褐色

     dry 干燥的

     black and sticky(melena) 黑色成柏油样( 黑粪症)

     pale 白色

     green

     Questions for Diarrhea 问诊腹泻的实用句子

     How long have you had diarrhea?

     你腹泻多久了?

     How many times do you have diarrhea in a day?

     你一天腹泻几次?

     Is there any blood in your stools?

     粪便中带血吗?

     What do your stools look like?

     你的粪便是什么形状的?

     Do they smell?

     发臭吗?

     Do you have any pain when you have diarrhea?

     你拉的时候肚子疼吗?

     What kind of pain do you have?

     是什么样的疼?

     Where do you have the pain?

     具体是什么地方疼?

     Are you vomiting?

     你呕吐吗?

     How many times a day are you vomiting?

     你一天呕吐几次?

     Do you think it was something you ate?

     你认为是吃错东西导致的吗?

     Was it any medication that you have taken?

     你有吃什么药吗?

     Are you able to drink fluids?

     你能喝流体吗?

     Do you feel weak and dizzy?

     你感到虚弱和头晕吗?

     Do you feel as if you have a fever or a headache?

     你感觉像发烧或头痛吗?

     Do you feel dehydrated?

     你有脱水的感觉吗?

     I need to examine you.

     让我给你做个检查。

     I shall need to examine you, feel your abdomen and look into your rectum, please take off your lower clothes and lay on the examination couch for me.

     我需要给你做个检查,摸一下你的腹部和检查一下直肠。请将下面的衣服脱掉,躺在床上。

     I'm going to feel your abdomen, can you show me where you feel bloated and uncomfortable?

     我接下来要摸你的腹部,你能指给我看是哪里发胀和不舒服吗?

     Ok, just relax. I'm just going to press on your stomach, tell me if anything hurts.

     好的,请放松。我接下来要按压你的肚子,如果你感到痛请告诉我。

     Ok, can you turn over on your left side for me and bend your knees for me? I'm going to put a proctoscope into your anus, it might feel cold and slightly uncomfortable, please try and relax and take deep even breathes.

     好了,你能转过身左侧躺着并且弯曲膝盖吗?我要伸一根直肠镜到你的肛门里面,你会感觉它有点冷和稍微不舒服。请尽量放松,深呼吸。

     It could be anything, an infection from food poisoning, a chronic bowel condition, polyps, a tumor. I need to do some tests to find out.

     各种可能都有,食物中毒、慢性直肠炎、息肉或瘤,我需要做些检测才能确诊。

     I need a specimean of you stools. Here is a specimen bottle.

     我需要你的粪便样本。这是标本瓶。

     You will need some blood tests.

     你需要做一下血液检测。

     I need to take an X-ray and Ultrasound.

     我要给你拍个X光,做个超声波扫描。

     When you have the results please come back to me.

     结果出来后请你过来找我。

     Your tests show …

     你的检查结果表明……

     Your tests show that you have no infection or food poisoning, so I am going to refer you to a gastro-enterologist, who will do some further tests to see what the problem is.

     你的化验结果表明你没有食物中毒和感染,所有我会把你转给肠道科医生,他会给你做进一步的检查来确定是什么问题。

     You might need an endoscopic colonoscopy or sigmoidoscopy.

     你可能需要做结肠内窥镜检查或乙状结肠镜检查。

     It's a procedure where a long thin tube with a camera is passed into your rectum and moved up into your bowel. The pictures are shown on a video monior, so the doctor can see and treat any problems they might find, or take specimens if necessary.

     是一个小手术,将一根连着摄像机的长细管经由你的直肠伸入你的肠内部。图像会呈现在视频监控器上,这样医生可以看清出现的问题并进行治疗,需要的时候还可以取试样。

     You don't have to come into hospital for this procedure. And it can be done in a day, normally under sedation.

     做这个手术你无需住院。一般用镇静剂,当天就可以完成。

     You will need intravenous fluids; I will prescribe them for you and the nurse will show you where to go.

     你需要输液,我给你开处方,护士会带你过去办理。

     You will need to stay in hospital for observation and futher tests. I will tell the njrse you need to be admitted, she will tell you where to go.

     你需要留院进一步观察,我会告诉护士你需要住院,她会告诉你去哪边办理。

     I will prescribe some medication for you and you must rest for a few days until you feel better.

     我给你开点药,你需要好好地休息几天。

     You must take fluids, and just have a light diet until you feel better.

     你需要吃流食,在好之前都要吃清淡的食物。

     If you don't feel better (improve) please come back to see me, but you will need to register again first.

     如果到时候还没好请再过来复诊,不过你需要重新挂号。

     简介:小白老师是南京医科大学外国语学院英语教师,有多年的医学博士入学英语考试辅导经验,利用业余时间开设“医学博士英语”公众号,每日推送医学英语以及医学博士英语考试相关内容,致力于帮助医生朋友和医学生们提高英语水平,享受英语学习的乐趣。

     欢迎投稿到小编邮箱:liushiyi@yxj.org.cn 来稿邮件主题为:【投稿】医院+科室+姓名

     小编微信:choudan110

    

    

    http://weixin.100md.com
返回 医学界消化频道 返回首页 返回百拇医药